Integrated quality - food and environmental safety policy
Customers needs and satisfaction are the center of all our processes: this means focusing on providing an excellent service, but also committment to ensuring respect and delivery of hygienically healthy products, which reflect an image of reliable and professional leading company.
The mission is to provide customers with the best possible services and high quality products with excellent value for money, guaranteeing compliance with food hygiene and safety regulations but also compliance with all mandatory environmental and safety regulations.
As a result, Ricci succeded on obtaining certification of its Quality-Safety-Food and Environmental Hygiene Management System according to the requirements of the following standards:
• UNI EN ISO 9001 - Quality Management Systems,
• UNI 10854- Application of the HACCP system according to the guidelines - Management systems for food safety,
• UNI EN ISO 22005 - Traceability system in agri-food chains
• UNI EN ISO 22000 - Management systems for food safety
• Organic certification for the marketing of organic products
• UNI EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
• MSC standard certification for sustainable fishing